Fyrite InTech | Hand-held Combustion Analyzer
The Fyrite InTech is a hand-held combustion analyzer for residential applications. All-in-one instrument makes combustion tuning fast and simple with readings for O2, CO, CO2, combustion efficiency and temperature. The perfect tool for entry-level and residential technicians who need to ensure safe operating conditions and determine combustion efficiency. The InTech features 6 fuels in the North American configuration to suit a wide variety of applications.
- Sensor: O2, CO, CO2
- Stack Temperature: -4 to 1,202°F (-20 to 650°C)
- Ambient Temperature: -4 to 212°F (-20 to 100°C)
- Fuels: Natural Gas, Oil 2 / 6, Kerosene, Propane, Butane, LPG, B5, KOKS, LEG and Biofuel
- Display: 2.7″ (72 mm) backlit, monochrome LCD
- Display Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Power: 4 × AA Disposable Alkaline Batteries ≈ 15 hours
- Size: (H × W × D) 8.0″ × 3.6″ × 2.3″. (20.3 × 9.1 × 5.8 cm)
- Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg) including batteries
- Memory: 10 locations
- Communications: USB 2.0 (mini-B), IrDA
- Approvals: CE, EN 50379-1 & -3
- Warranty: 2 years (including sensors)
- Readings for O2, CO, CO2, Combustion Efficiency & Temperature- All-in-one instrument makes combustion tuning fast and simple.
- Combustion App- Quickly create custom reports with comments and send via email (available for Android & iOS).
- Automatic Sensor Protection- Protects sensors in the toughest combustion environments, extending life
- IR Printer with Magnet- Print combustion and emissions reports in the field
- Ambient CO Monitor- Check for dangerous levels of ambient CO
- Precalibrated, B-Smart Sensors- Quick and easy sensor replacement in the field & reduced downtime (doesn’t require cal. gas)