Percent O2 | 0 to 25% Range
External Remote EC100 Sensor
The Model OEM 100 is a panel mounted analyzer that accurately measures oxygen in the range of 0 to 20% and 0 to 25%. Designed for continuous operation, this analyzer measures and displays the level of oxygen in controlled environments and workplace areas to ensure the safety of plant personnel.
The analyzer features two alarms that are adjustable over the entire range of 0 to 25%. Each alarm has a dedicated relay that is de-energized in alarm condition with both normally open and normally closed contacts.
- Sensor: electrochemical
- Output: 0-1VDC or 4-20mA non-isolated (optional)
- Power requirement: 115/230VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 6.75” x 5.0” x 3.81” (171mm x 127mm x 97 mm)
- Weight: 1.50 lbs (0.66 kg)
- 0 to 20% and 0 to 25% O2 dual measurement range
- Two adjustable alarm setpoints with relays
- Alarm horn with silence switch
- Large ½” high LED display
- Electrochemical sensor, unaffected by background gases