For Use with an Integral or Remote Mounted Fixed Gas Detector
Single-channel Gas Detector and Control Panel
Single Gas Infrared (CO2) and Electrochemical Sensors
The Model SCA is a single-channel stand-alone fixed gas detector and/or control panel for continuous gas monitoring in industrial and laboratory applications.
This versatile unit can be used in multiple ways – fitted with an integral sensor for safe area use, connected to a remote fixed gas detector for safe area use, fitted with a safety barrier and connected to a remote mounted intrinsically safe gas detector located in a hazardous area, or connected to a remote explosion-proof/flame proof gas detector located in a hazardous area.
It can be configured to detect oxygen, carbon dioxide, and over 150 flammable and toxic gases, and it can operate independently or integrated into the process or plant control system.
Features include three built-in alarm strobes, an alarm horn, a large backlit LCD display, external pushbuttons for easy calibration and maintenance, and an optional internal battery back-up. The enclosure is waterproof and dustproof and includes a lockable door panel.
- Sensors: electrochemical, infrared
- Enclosure rating: IP66
- Output: 4-20mA and 24V common outputs for audible and visual alarms
- Operating voltage: 110-120VAC, 220-240VAC, 20-28VDC
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +40°C (-4°F to 104°F)
- Dimensions: 9.8” x 10.55” x 7.87” (249mm x 268mm x 200mm)
- Weight: 8.80 lbs (4.0 kg)
- Control unit with choice of integral or remote sensor mounting
- Built-in Green, Yellow, and Red LED indicators and audible alarm
- 4-20mA output with 3 dry relay contacts
- Fully configurable with LCD backlit display
- Wall mount type lockable steel enclosure