For Continuous Monitoring of Oxygen Deficiency, Toxic Gases, or Carbon Dioxide
Safe Area Fixed Gas Detectors, Loop Powered
Single Gas Infrared (CO2) and Electrochemical Sensors
The Model MGT4 is a fixed gas detector for continuous industrial gas monitoring applications in non-hazardous areas where there is no risk of potentially explosive gases being present. The detectors use the industry standard 4-20mA current loop to power the detector and to convey the gas concentration levels to a separate controller. The units with electrochemical sensors use a two-wire current loop. The carbon dioxide detectors require a third connection to power the infrared sensor..
Typical applications include water purification, food and beverage manufacturing and storage, automotive parking garages, swimming pools, healthcare, and building and construction projects.
- Sensor: electrochemical, infrared
- Enclosure rating: IP66
- Supply voltage: 8 to 24VDC (5.8 to 7.5VDC for IR)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Dimensions: 4.8” x 4.8” x 3.0” (122mm x 122mm x 75 mm)
- Weight: 1.10 lbs (0.50 kg)
- Temperature compensated IR sensors for CO2
- Electrochemical sensors for O2 deficiency and toxic gas hazards
- Industry standard 4-20mA output
- Plug-in handheld configuration unit
- Competitively priced for use in non-hazardous areas