For Continuous Monitoring of Oxygen Deficiency or Toxic Gases
Safe Area Fixed Gas Detectors, Mains/DC Powered
Single Gas Infrared (CO2) and Electrochemical Sensors
The Model MGT14 is a stand-alone fixed gas detector for continuous industrial gas monitoring applications in non-hazardous areas where there is no risk of potentially explosive gases being present. The detectors can be powered from either a mains power supply of between 85 and 265VAC or a DC power supply of between 9 and 30VDC.
Two control relays can be activated by user defined alarm set points allowing the contacts to be used to control external equipment. An additional remote display unit with audible alarm is included along with a RS-232 port for communication with other equipment.
Typical applications include water purification, food and beverage manufacturing and storage, automotive parking garages, swimming pools, healthcare, and building and construction projects.
- Sensor: electrochemical
- Enclosure rating: IP66
- Output: RS232
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- Dimensions: 4.8” x 4.8” x 3.0” (122mm x 122mm x 75 mm)
- Weight: 1.98 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Plug-in replaceable sensors
- RS232 communications output
- Contains two control relays
- Stand-alone detector with display
- Remote display unit with audible alarm
- Heavy-duty industrial NEMA 4X enclosure