Gas Analyzer for Use with Remote Mounted Fixed Gas Detectors
Multi-Channel Gas Detector Control Panel
The Model MCA is a multi-channel control unit for continuous gas monitoring in industrial and laboratory applications. Designed for use with the full range of MGT detectors, the MCA accepts up to 8 or 16 detector inputs as well as inputs from other types of monitoring instruments or transducers. Standard features include a backlit LED display for each channel, internal data logging with up to 3 months of data storage per channel, built-in audible and visual alarms, integral battery back-up and optional integral safety barriers.
Each monitoring channel provides relay contact outputs along with 4-20mA and voltage outputs. External pushbuttons on the front panel provide easy access for calibration and maintenance. The enclosure is waterproof and dust-proof and includes a lockable door panel.
- Enclosure rating: IP66
- Output:4-20mA, 1-5V
- Input voltage: 24VDC or 120/230VAC
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +40°C (-4°F to 104°F)
- Dimensions:18.7” x 21.2” x 8.2” (475mm x 538mm x 208mm)
- Weight: 35 lbs (16 kg)
- Large LCD backlit full-graphics display for 1 to 8 or 1 to 16 channels
- Internal data-logging with up to 3 months of data storage per channel
- Built-in audible and visual alarms
- External pushbutton calibration
- Internal battery back-up with up to 17 hours of standby power